The Ultimate Dubai Visa Application Checklist Every (100 Travelers) Must Read
Dubai visa application is one of the pertinent steps that every traveller planning to visit Dubai needs to complete before entering the country. Dubai attracts a lot of investors and tourists who fancy creating their own stream of income and exploring the world.
Nonetheless, there is no way you can enter this city of milk and honey without a solid and proven Dubai visa. And so, we have deemed it right to document some of the authentic Dubai visa application processes every traveller needs to comply with to get a Dubai visa this year.
Are you among those looking forward to exploring the beauty and the amazing ambience in Dubai? Look no further, the following steps will help you get a Dubai visa within (ONE) week;
- Take a deep breath and think about the purpose of your travel
- Check all the boxes to see if you fit the bill
- Finish the puzzle by gathering all the documents needed
- Have your information right and fill out the Dubai visa application form
- Don’t overstay with the form-submit the application where needed
- Track the application
- Bravo-go pick your Dubai visa
Note that the Dubai visa application process can be messy, but with the right information and preparation, it can be completed smoothly and efficiently. Similarly, whether you are looking to apply for a US visa from Dubai, or applying for a Dubai visa from the UK, we at Newswire have made the processes simple for you.
In this article, we’ll provide you with a brief overview of the Dubai visa application process, including the required documents, eligibility criteria, and the steps involved in submitting the application.
Let’s get started;
Dubai Visa Application- A Step-by-Step Guide to Obtaining Your Visa Hassle-Free
Obtaining a Dubai visa in most cases among individuals has been deemed as a monster activity, especially if you have no one to walk you through the steps to get a visa.
Yes, it is hard to pop out in a certain task you’re doing for the first time without the help of a veteran or guidance from one who has done it before. So, why would you trust our processes listed below?
You might ask, right?
Having a knack for travelling to different places in the world, and a friend who resides in Dubai has made this article come into existence. That’s why I bring to you the following sure steps that might help you abundantly when applying for a Dubai visa.
Let’s dive in;
1. Take a deep breath and think about the purpose of your travel
No big deal in the first step. All you’ll be needed to do is to determine the purpose of your travelling. Ask yourself, why you are travelling from the UK to Dubai, the US to Dubai or from Kenya to Dubai.
Generally, Dubai offers different types of visas, which comes with different requirements and slight fee variation. Therefore, the purpose of your visit will solely determine the type of visa you’ll be required to apply for.
For instance, if you’re travelling from the US to Dubai for work, it goes without saying you’ll need an employment visa. Similarly, a tourist visa will be issued to tourists and student visas to students among others.
Now you know the sole purpose of your travel to Dubai and which type of visa to apply for. But Are you eligible to travel to Dubai? Continue reading to find out;
2. Check all the boxes to see if you fit the bill
So, before you apply for a Dubai visa, whether you are a Kenyan or Indian, make sure you check all the boxes. Do you have a valid passport? Are you healthy and fit to travel? Can you prove that you have enough money to support your stay?
And most importantly, can you keep up with the Kardashians… err, I mean, the Dubai immigration authorities’ requirements?
If you can confidently answer yes to all the questions, then you’re ready to take on the Dubai visa application process like a boss. That means; you are close to getting your Dubai visa. But wait, do you have the required documents needed with you?
If not, this leads us to the next step;
3. Finish the puzzle by gathering all the documents needed
Step three is where the magic begins. You must understand what is needed before filling and submitting the form as discussed in the subsequent steps.
And so, you’ll need to know your passport details, travel dates, and personal information, among other things. And just when you think you have it all under control, you’ll stumble upon a tricky question that requires you to reveal your deepest, darkest secrets… okay, maybe not that dramatic, but you get the point.
Be ready for anything and don’t feel upset when you find questions you least expected. Apart from the above documents mentioned, we have explained in detail in this article extensively the documents one is required to present when applying for a Dubai visa. Check it out!
After you’ve checked the article, feel free to move to the next step. Don’t forget to check the Dubai visa documents listed in the article above so that you may not miss a thing.
4. Have your information right and fill out the Dubai visa application form
After you’ve presented all the documents needed in step 3, take your pen and fill out the Dubai visa application form.
Typically, the photo below shows what a Dubai visa application form looks like;
Dubai visa application form
Nothing big, read what is on the form and answer the questions as presented. How do you fill out the Dubai visa application form accurately and completely?
How to fill out the Dubai visa application form accurately and completely?
If you have been having trouble filling out your Dubai visa application form, here are the hacks to employ to get accurate results;
- Ensure you have the correct visa application form
- Write your personal details without giving false information
- Provide your travel itinerary, including the dates of your intended stay, arrival and departure details, and details of your accommodation in Dubai.
- Provide accurate details about your employment information
- Mention the purpose of your visit
- Attach all the required supporting documents, such as your passport, passport-sized photographs, and proof of travel insurance.
- Review the application form thoroughly to ensure that all information is accurate and complete.
Once done, don’t overstay with the form-submit the application where needed and move to the next stage;
5. Track the application
After submitting the application, you can track the status of your visa application online using your application reference number. You can track the status of your Dubai visa application as shown below;
- Go to the Dubai immigration department, visa application centre where you submitted your form or visit the official website
- Check for your visa tracking section on the website home page or in the visa application section
- Enter your application details: Enter the required details, such as your passport number, visa application reference number, and your name as it appears on your application.
- Check your visa application status- the status may show that your application is still being processed, or it may indicate whether your application has been approved or rejected.
- Reach out to the relevant authority should you have any concerns.
Suppose the entire process went successful, wait for the visa application to be processed.
Bravo! You’re now ready to explore Dubai city and do that thing you’ve been longing to do immediately after you land in Dubai.
Frequently Asked Questions about Dubai Visa Application
· What should I do if my visa application is delayed or rejected
The only thing you can do is to check the reasons for delay or rejection and reapply.
· How long does it take to get a Dubai visa?
The following table highlights succinctly how long each Dubai visa takes to be processed;
|Visa Type||How Long Does It Take to Be Processed?|
|Employment Visa:||2 weeks or more|
|Visit Visa:||Between 3 to 7 business days.|
|Transit Visa:||Between 2 to 3 business days.|
|Tourist Visa:||Between 2 to 8 business days.|
· What are the common reasons for visa application rejections?
- False information
- Criminal record
- Insufficient supporting information
- Health issues among other reasons