UAE Golden Visa Eligibility
How to Determine if You are Eligible for a UAE Golden Visa
If you are looking for a long-term residency in Dubai, the UAE Golden Visa could be your golden ticket. The visa was initially offered only to residents who had made exceptional contributions to the UAE or those who possessed specific skills in designated fields. However, the process has been broadened over the years and is now open to more people. Find out if you are the one for UAE Golden Visa Eligibility.
The UAE golden visa is a residency visa that allows the holder to stay in the UAE for 5-10 years without having to renew their visa. To check if you are eligible, you need to log on to the Federal Authority for the Identity and Citizenship, Customs and Port Security (ICA) website and answer a series of questions about yourself. These questions include whether you are in the UAE, your finances or investments, and your educational background. Doctors, engineers, high school graduates from a UAE-based school, and humanitarians are some of the groups that can apply for the UAE golden visa.
In this article, we will help you determine if you are eligible for a UAE Golden Visa and explain the various ways in which you can qualify. We will also discuss how to apply and the requirements for each qualification.
You will need a UAE pass before you can start applying which is now available for Tourists and Residents on UAE.
Who is Eligible for a UAE Golden Visa?
The following are the qualifications for a UAE Golden Visa:
- Specialized Talents: Individuals with exceptional talents in their fields of specialization are eligible for a UAE Golden Visa. These could be people who have achieved outstanding success in their professions and have contributed significantly to the UAE.
- Scientists and Specialists: People with unique scientific skills or advanced knowledge in science, engineering, or technology can apply for a UAE Golden Visa.
- Investors in Public Investments: Investors who have invested a minimum of AED 10 million in public investments are eligible for a UAE Golden Visa. These investments must be held for at least three years.
- Real Estate Investors: Those who have invested a minimum of AED 5 million in real estate in the UAE are eligible for a UAE Golden Visa. This investment must be held for at least three years.
- Entrepreneurs: Business owners who have started a company in the UAE and have a minimum capital of AED 500,000 are eligible for a UAE Golden Visa. They must have obtained approval for their business plans from the relevant authorities.
- High School Top-Ranked Students: Graduates from high schools in the UAE who have ranked in the top 5% of their classes are eligible for a UAE Golden Visa.
- Accredited University Graduates in the UAE: Graduates from accredited universities in the UAE who have a minimum GPA of 3.8 are eligible for a UAE Golden Visa.
- Accredited University Graduates Outside the UAE: Graduates from accredited universities outside the UAE who have a minimum GPA of 3.8 are eligible for a UAE Golden Visa.
- Frontline Workers: Frontline workers who have demonstrated courage and dedication in their line of work are eligible for a UAE Golden Visa. These could be doctors, nurses, and other medical staff, as well as essential workers.
- Creative Persons: Individuals who have achieved significant success in visual arts, publishing, performing arts, designs and crafts, games and e-sports, media inside or outside the UAE are eligible for a UAE Golden Visa.
- CEOs of Companies: CEOs of companies who have a minimum monthly income of AED 50,000 are eligible for a UAE Golden Visa.
- Athletes, Coaches, and Referees: Sports figures with significant achievements, such as athletes, coaches, referees, sports doctors, and sports therapists, are eligible for a UAE Golden Visa.
- Humanitarians: People who have made significant contributions to humanitarian causes are eligible for a UAE Golden Visa.
How to Apply for a UAE Golden Visa?
If you believe that you meet the eligibility requirements for a UAE Golden Visa, you can apply by following these steps:
- Log in to the Federal Authority for the Identity and Citizenship, Customs and Port Security (ICA) website.
- Answer a series of questions about yourself to determine if you are eligible for a UAE Golden Visa.
- Submit the required documents, which vary depending on the category of visa you are applying for.
- Pay the relevant fees for the visa application.
- Wait for the application to be processed and approved