UAE Golden Visa: How Much Salary is Required?
UAE Golden Visa: How to Apply for 10-Year Residency With a Dh30,000 Monthly Salary
If you are wondering whether you are eligible to apply for the UAE Golden Visa and what are the other requirements, then you have come to the right place. In this article, we will explain how to apply for the UAE Golden Residency Visa if you have a monthly salary of Dh30,000. UAE golden Visa is not available for 10 years.
Firstly, to obtain the UAE Golden residency visa, an individual must be classified as a professional by the Ministry of Human Resources & Emiratisation (MoHRE) and hold a bachelor’s degree. According to Article 17 of the Annexure to Cabinet Resolution No. 65 of 2022, if an individual has a minimum monthly salary of Dh30,000, he/she can obtain the UAE Golden residency visa.
To be eligible for a UAE Golden residency visa, an individual must meet the following conditions:
- Have a work permit according to a valid work contract in the country.
- Be a skilled worker at the first or second professional level, according to the occupational classification approved by the MoHRE.
- Have a minimum educational level of a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- Have a monthly salary of not less than Dh30,000 or equivalent in foreign currencies.
- Have a license to practice as a doctor, pharmacist, teacher, and other professions approved for the Golden Visa.
- Have comprehensive health insurance for himself and his family members when applying for a Golden residency, or as is applicable in the competent local authority.
If you fulfill the requirements mentioned above, you may apply for a UAE Golden residency visa based on your monthly salary of Dh30,000.
Once you meet the criteria, you will need to provide copies of your passport and Emirates ID, salary certificate, bank statement for the last six months, employment contract, NOC from your employer, qualification certificate duly notarized and legalized at your home country or from the country you have obtained such qualification, and thereafter attested by UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs & International Co-operation in the UAE.
Afterward, you may apply for the UAE Golden residency visa through the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) smart application on its web portal or one of the GDRFA-approved typing centers in Dubai. If you are a resident of another emirate, you may have to apply through Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (ICA).
In conclusion, if you hold a bachelor’s degree, have a monthly salary of not less than Dh30,000, and meet the other criteria, you can apply for a UAE Golden residency visa. To apply, you will need to provide the required documents and apply through the GDRFA or ICA. This is a great opportunity for professionals to obtain long-term residency in the UAE.